International Trade Law
The law firm has a strictly international mission and, from this perspective, provides assistance to Italian companies with direct interests in other countries or that collaborate with foreign as well as to foreign companies wishing to invest in Italy.
We provide a variety of services to our customers:
- customer assistance on local investment policies
- study and interpretation of legislation in the country of investment
- direct foreign investments, delocalisation of production
- participation in commercial negotiations and customer assistance in negotiations with foreign commercial partners
- customer assistance for import-export activities in accordance with the laws of the country in question and in accordance with international practice
- resolutions of issues relating to customs law, relations with customs authorities
- Falstaff system assistance for the fight against counterfeiting
- establishment of foreign-invested enterprises (e.g. joint ventures, wholly-owned foreign enterprises, establishment of liaison offices
- interface with local governmental and administrative authorities at all levels for the obtainment of permits and licences
- restructuring and liquidation of wholly-owned foreign enterprises
- international trade litigation
- European commercial law
Mr Andreello specialise in matters relating to the labelling of products of Italian origin, the relevant responsibility of the economic operators in the event of indications of false and fallacious origin and the defence of Italian-made products on a national, Community and international level, with a concentration of interventions in south-east Asian countries, markets in which counterfeiting is a recurring problem.
We work in the following countries on a regular basis, either directly or though our international network: China, United States, Mexico, Chile, Venezuela, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand, Argentina, Romania, Syria.