Employment and social security law
The Law Firm has assisted firms and workers in handling those issues that may arise in relation to the establishment and termination of the contract of employment, whether individual or collective, salaried and atypical, up to disputes.
Some of the matters in which Law Firm team can guarantee a wealth of training and expertise, both in court and out-of-court proceedings are listed below:
- Management of employment contracts (choice of contracts) by type, duties and category; inclusion of specific clauses, e.g. non-competition agreement);
- Collaboration contracts - atypical employment ("quasi-employment", Leg. Decree 276/03)
- Remuneration and remuneration policies;
- Disciplinary procedures;
- Change of duties;
- Individual and collective dismissal
- Trade union bargaining;
- Workplace health and safety;
- Agency arrangements;
- Business transfers, mergers and demergers;
- Occupational crisises and restructuring processes;
- Welfare and social security disputes.