Antitrust and competition law
The Law Firm carefully follows Italian and Community regulatory developments, with particular attention on Law no. 287/90 and regulation 1/2003 concerning the application of competition laws, and has undergone specific training on Italian and Community antitrust matters, intended as restrictive of the competition, abuse of dominant position, concentration operations, supervisory authorities, control procedures and the relevant sanctions.
Thanks to experience gained in the large-scale distribution, automotive and electric & electronic sectors, the Law Firm is able to guarantee the following services:
- advice and representation of customers with potentially dominant market positions
- assistance for concentration operations between companies
- representation before the Antitrust Authority, the Market and the European Commission
- appeals against Antitrust Authority decisions
- advice to firms in relation to the impact of competition law on various commercial contracts (joint ventures, licence and distribution)
- opinions on the interpretation of EC Regulation 1400/2002
- advice on the subject of misleading advertising
- protection against unfair competition
- protection of the trade secret
- drafting of non-competition agreements
The Law Firm follows its customers even in the event of disputes that may arise in this regard before the civil and administrative Italian judicial authority, both in terms of requesting precautionary measures as a matter of urgency and for requesting compensation for any losses incurred.